Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The BEST full color Lip Gloss EVER

Its ALL about the LIPS!!!  Its what reminds men of what they want....  It creates a clean and finished palate of your face.  You aren't finished with a look without a great lipstick, lip shine, lip gloss or lip plumper.  No maatter what your look, you have to finish it off. 

Make sure to treat your lips: exfoliate, hydrate and smooth.

So first of all...  I LOVE the Motives Full Color Lip Shine in Tease.  I can't seem to keep this on the shelves!  All my girls demand it and when I am out and about people ask about what I'm wearing.  This is the greatest color because it compliments every skin tone, every outfit, every season...  Its a pinky-peach color with a slight bronze shimmer undertone to it.  See it on my favorite celeb:


    

A great new line of products for your lips are our new colored LIP PLUMPERS.  I love them so much I have a compartment in my handbag just for lip plumpers.  Well, and my tube of TEASE Lip Shine.  Every color in the lip plumpers is amazing and I think they ALL look good on me.  But I'm in love with color and love to take chances.  My chances always pay off though!  Take a chance with a new lip product.  You won't be sorry.  I can guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment