Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Motivating others. The greatest reward is changing lives

Motivation can be a life changing event.  Whether its getting involved in local community events, charities like Big Brothers, Big Sisters or just meeting someone and touching their lives.  Motivating others isn't about pushing your thoughts or ideas on someone, but really focusing on bringing them up and encouraging them.  Sometimes just a friendly hello or asking someone how they are can bring up their mood for the day, assuring them that someone out there cares. 

In my line of business, its all about Motivation.  Whether I'm interviewing someone for a position for my clients and helping them with resume and interview preparation or when I'm doing someone's makeup and helping them bring out their natural beauty and accentuate their features.  I make sure to tell them about my walk with God and how I enjoy spreading the Good News.  I'm not here to save anyone...  I'm here to be an example as Christ did for me.  You can't force anything on someone, you encourage and motivate them which makes them wonder.....  How can I be like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment